Department of Swasthavritta is a branch of Ayurveda which deals mainly with the preventive and promotive measures of health through Ayurvedic life style measures such as Dinacharya (daily regimen), Ratricharya (night regimen), Rithucharya (seasonal regimen) along with Dietary guidelines (Pathya ahara) and Sadvritta (code of conduct for mental health). Apart from the above, this branch incorporates the principles of Yoga and Naturopathy to improve the health of people and treatment of diseases.
Swasthavritta Opd in Monark Ayurveda Hospital provides facilities such as
- Pathyahara (healthy diet) advice in Opd and Ipd
- Yoga and pranayama advice for healthy and diseased
- Rithu sodana (seasonal purificatory methods) to prevent diseases.
- Life style modification to prevent and cure life style disorders such as diabetes hypertension, obesity and occupational disorders.
- Rejuvenation of body and mind through Rasayana