SHALYA TANTRA DEPARTMENT & OPD
CONSULTANT:Dr. Kalyani Ajmera BAMS, M.S (Shalyatantra)
Monark Ayurved Hospital’s branch – Shalya Tantra department – has been dedicated to providing the finest possible care to patients who require tertiary surgical and para-surgical services (Ksharkarma, Agnikarma, Raktamokshana). The department is well equipped OPDs, IPD, Minor OT, and modular operation theatre.
Department is committed to provide excellent patient care service by using evidence-based practice of Ksharasutra in the field of Ano-Rectal Surgery and promoting research in the field of Para-surgery (Agnikarma, Ksharakarma, Raktamokshan), Asthi-Sandhi-MarmaRoga, MootraRoga, VranaRopanato fulfil the emerging needs of the society.
- Ksharasautra Therapy (Medicated seton)
- Major surgical procedure of managing Hernia, Hydrocele, Appendicitis, Phimosis, etc.
- Major Ano-rectal surgeries
- Ksharkarma (chemical cauterization)
- Agnikarma (Therapeuticbloodlettng)
- Raktamokshana (Therapeutic Bloodletting)
- Non-healing venous ulcer and diabetic foot ulcer manament
- Minor surgeries (cyst, abscess, warts, corns, lipoma etc.)
- Surgical debridement
- Uttarbasti treatment for stricture management